Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Crying (T_T)

I am crying for my life without life, I scarifies all my time my life for those who would not appreciate my hard work and effort.Trying so hard to complete everything perfect everything without return . So stupid and silly , still think that if you work hard with your heart it would be worth, but the world is unfair , the reality is even you are strong enough , good enough but Juz because u r not somebody so you should be treat in this way, u r not the one who set the game set the rules no matter how much effort you put in you are still unable to win the game, this is true. Never n ever think that the world should treat u fairly , u r worth for everything you have put in your effort, reality will tell u the truth. After crying desperately u still hav to face it , may be one day you r so lucky to be treated fairly........ miracle is around the corner right ? I don't know.... really don't know how long I still can stand for this, the saddest part is I don't even can find a shoulder to support me at this hardest moment, how come? What I suppose to do next........ Haiz xxxxxxxx hxxhr xxxxx pxxx.......

3 comments:

  1. Hope you are doing well there...sometimes we have to participate in those games we are not willing to join...but no choice...that is life~haha...dun worry la...when you come Singapore...I will let you release all your stress lol~hehe...take care sister~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks boss, i m ok adi, some time juz want to hav a place/ find a channel to release all my unsatisfied issue which keep in heart for too long....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now no more boss liao leh~now I just a small small employee lo...haha...take a rest go for some overseas tour perhaps?like 3 days 2 nite full body massage with spa treatment ya~wahaha...

    ReplyDelete