Wednesday, February 3, 2010

crab meal


The most happiest thing i found around this few weeks is the crab meal i have last Saturday. I like to eat crab, I always ask my friend John to bring me to a best place to eat crab, but until now he haven't bring me to eat crab after first time ha saw the way i eat crab. He say i better don't eat crab in front of my future boy friend, haha so u know how rude i am .
I have this crab meal with my KL friend Chelsea, Michelle ,Ooi Mun and Chelsae's staff at Pending Seafood Center. This is not the restaurant i usually go wit my kuching friends, but the food is more tasty and fresh especially their crab. We order fish,prawn,kerang,crab,midin and taofu and the price is reasonable. The most delicious meal is their salted egg crab, so tasty,why now only i discover this restaurant.....
As a crab lover, next time i will bring my friends John, Pei Pei , Doris and some more friend to enjoy crab meal again maybe with Michelle again. Haha , crab wait for me ya .

No comments:

Post a Comment